Commercial generators are a wise investment for any size business regardless of your industry. Restaurants and grocery stores need power to refrigerate their perishable food items. Automotive repair shops, manufacturing plants, factories, banks and gas stations need power to operate their equipment. When there is a power outage, businesses large and small suffer.
No Power = No Revenue
- Credit card machines don’t work, so transactions cannot be completed.
- Computer systems go offline, halting operations and shipments.
- Production lines grind to a halt decreasing productivity.
- Coolers and freezers stop working, resulting in thousands of dollars worth of lost inventory for restaurants, grocery stores and convenience stores.
- Security systems fail, leaving your business vulnerable to theft and vandalism.
Total Energy Solutions specializes in commercial generators to help businesses of all sizes guard against these risks. The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety recommends that:
“Generators are an integral part of the preparedness planning process for businesses of every size and can greatly reduce business disruption when normal power is interrupted.”
Our partnerships with the leading generator manufacturers allows Total Energy Solutions to offer you the right solution for your unique needs. Our experienced consultants will work with you to determine what your exact needs are and develop a customized plan just for you. From the initial plan, to choosing the right generator, transfer switch and power distribution products, to installation, service plans and multi-unit storage and logistics programs, we can help you with your commercial generator needs.
Be A Hero For Your Community, Be Open For Business.
Industries We Serve
We service a wide variety of industries from West Texas through Mississippi. Our customers are diverse in their requirements, so we take the time to learn the challenges and regulations they face and design a solution to meet those needs in the most economical way possible.
Our clients include:
- Chemical Plants / Refineries
- City Water Plants
- Gas Stations / Convenience Stores
- Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes
- Manufacturing Plants
- Data Centers
- Evacuation Centers
- Food Processing Plants
- Oil & Gas
- and more…