Generator Repairs & Maintenance
Total Energy Solutions offers flexible, customized generator maintenance programs and fast, reliable 24/7/365 emergency service response to keep your generator in top condition, ready for when you need it. Our factory trained team of generator maintenance and repair professionals is always available to respond to your routine or emergency service needs.
Customer service is the core of our company, and it is our goal to not only get your equipment serviced and repaired as quickly and easily as possible, but to help you create a preventative maintenance plan to prevent future issues. Having a quality service program in place will increase the reliability and dependability of your emergency power system. Whether you are purchasing a new system, have an existing system, or have an entire fleet, our team of professionals can custom tailor a service program just for you.
Preventative Maintenance programs are tailored to each customer’s unique needs and can be scheduled monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Ensuring that your emergency backup generator system is ready when needed is of vital importance. A scheduled routine maintenance program will increase the reliability of your standby power system and ensure that your generator will perform when you need it.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast, Reliable Expert Service
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Customized Maintenance Programs
- Multi-point Inspections
- Oil and Filter Changes
- Resistive Load Bank Testing
- Switch Gear Testing
- Fuel Service/Polishing
- Onsite Storage and Maintenance
- Rentals during extended service outages
OUR GENERATOR MAINTENANCE PLAN
Our generator maintenance plan was designed by our experienced, factory trained team to ensure that your generators are ready when you need them.
- Replace crankcase oil and filters (old oil disposed of in EPA approved manor)
- Inspect air intake system
- Service fuel system
- Check fuel tank for water (if applicable)
- Check operation of day tanks and fuel tanks (if applicable)
- Add fuel conditioner and algaecide
- Clean batteries
- Clean connectors and cables
- Load test batteries
- Check exhaust system
- Service crankcase breather system
- Replace water conditioner filter (as required)
- Inspect hose, belts, clamps, and fuel lines
- Check antifreeze protection
- Install water conditioner (as required)
- Inspect wiring AC and DC
- Test safety shutdowns
- Check operation without load, with side load if possible
- Record operation performance
- Check operation of all automatic transfer switches
- Clean exterior and interior of unit and transfer switches