NATURAL GAS GENERATORS
Total Energy Solutions offers emergency backup natural gas powered generators ranging from 28 kW to 1300 kW. Natural gas gensets are commonly used in larger cities where natural gas is readily available through pipelines.
Some advantages of natural gas powered generators include:
- Natural gas fuel is cleaner and less expensive.
- There are fewer emissions.
- No strong diesel smell.
- Connect to an existing natural gas line, eliminating the need to refuel.
- Require less routine maintenance than a diesel powered generator.
- Provide reliability and optimum performance for all your needs.
Simple user friendly features make the Total Energy Solutions Natural Gas Generators the right choice for your needs. A Total Energy Solutions consultant can help you determine which generator size you need during a free consultation.
ASK ABOUT OUR GENERATOR SERVICE PROGRAMS
PRIME POWER NATURAL GAS GENERATORS
Total Energy Solutions offers a line of prime power natural gas generator sets ranging from 18 kW to 1000 kW that are designed to run off of wellhead natural gas. By using the natural gas that is being pumped from the well to power the generator, the need for refueling is eliminated, saving time and money.
These generators are built to provide dependable service under the extreme conditions of the oilfield.
- Heavy-duty Industrial Gas Engine
- Brushless rotating field generator with class “H” insulation
- Analog Control Panel displaying AC voltage, AC frequency, Ammeter, Hour Meter and a toggle switch that switches generator from “Off” to “Manual” to “Auto” positions, and Battery Volt Meter
- Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Gauges
- High and Low Gas Pressure Inlets
- Heavy-duty Integral Vibration Isolators
- Exhaust Silencer
- Heavy-duty 12 Ga. Galvanneal Steel Weather-proof Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Hinges and Hardware
- Heavy-duty Steel Skid with 100% containment of all fluids
- Oil and coolant drain extensions piped into skid with ball valves
- Batteries, Rack and Cables
- Main Line Circuit Breaker – Rated 100%
- Engine RPM Control Module
- Block Heater
- Cam-Lok Distribution
- Paralleling via DGC2020 Controller
- Battery Chargers
- HD Trailers – Gooseneck or Bumper
- 30A & 50A Twist-lock Receptacle
- 30 Amp RV Receptacle
- Buss-Bar distribution
- Telemetric Monitoring
- GFCI Receptacles
- Winterization Kit