Lamar Dixon Expo Center Project
After Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast in 2005, the Department of Homeland Security issued a grant to help local governments establish designated evacuation centers capable of housing evacuees and emergency responders in the aftermath of a natural disaster.
In 2011, Ascension Parish decided to pursue the grant to establish their Lamar Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales LA as an emergency site. The overall grant approval process took a little over 3 years to complete and entailed multiple site evaluations, in-depth powers needs analysis and specification writing, all items Total Energy Solutions assisted with. Once approved, Total Energy Solutions managed the entire project from pad installation, to final generator installation, connection and testing.
- (1) 80kW diesel generator with auxiliary fuel tank.
- (1) 350kW diesel generator with auxiliary fuel tank.
- (2) 600kW diesel generators
- (1) 800kW diesel generator
- (5) Automatic Transfer Switches
- Installation labor and material for:
- Foundations, Bollards, & Generators